Q: Can an individual with an Educator Card place Interlibrary Loan requests?
Can an individual with an Educator Card place Interlibrary Loan requests?
Yes, they have some restrictions:
• If requesting multiple copies, please indicate in the notes field this is an Educator Card so ILL staff does not delete the request as a “duplicate”.
• 15 ILL’s at a time
• ILL items check out for 3 weeks
• If Johnson County Library owns a copy, we are unable to place an ILL request for the item.
• No renewals at this time
• Fines follow the same rules as regular ILL’s- the patron is responsible for lost or damaged ILL items.
• Items can be picked up and dropped off at any JCL branch, excluding Olathe.