Q: Where can I return my Interlibrary Loan?

Interlibrary Loans can be returned to any Johnson County Library branch, excluding Olathe branches. Patrons are still responsible for payment of any lost items due to failure to return items to JCL branches.

Last Updated: Apr 15, 2022     Views: 12
Answered By: Johnson County Reference