Q: How do I watch art-house films from InstantFlix: Powered by IndieFlix films with my AppleTV?
Follow these steps to set up your AppleTV:
- From a web browser on your computer or mobile device, create or log in to your RBdigital Gateway library account. (If you check out eMagazines for reading in RBdigital, formerly Zinio, this will be the same account.)
To create a new account, enter your library card number. Then provide your email address and a password.
- Power up your AppleTV device and select IndieFlix channel.
- Select "Add Channel" then go to the IndieFlix channel.
- Choose any film and select "Watch Full Film." This will bring up your activation code.
- Go back to the RBdigital Gateway on your computer or mobile device. Select "Movies and Classic TV" (InstantFlix: Powered by IndieFlix).
- This will take you to the IndieFlix site, where you can go to the "My Account" option.
- On the "My Account" page you will see "Add an AppleTV" next to the "My Devices" section. (You can also go directly to http://indieflix.com/appletv.)
- Enter your activation code.
- Setup is complete! Begin enjoying art-house films from IndieFlix: Powered by IndieFlix.
Note: If you have more than one AppleTV device, you will need to follow the setup instructions for each unit as each has a spearate activation code.
Last Updated: Jul 17, 2018 Views: 43
Answered By: Johnson County Reference