Q: How do I use the Naxos Music Library app from Johnson County Library?
A password is not needed. Instead, follow these steps to create your own account for the Naxos Music Library app:
- Go to Naxos Music Library from our eLibrary.
- Select Mobile App from the top menu of the Naxos website.
- Select Sign Up to create a Member Playlist account.
- Fill out the form and select Register New Account Now.
- Go to your email account and look for a message that allows you to activate your Naxos account.
- Then just download the app and login with your email address and password that you created!
No need to follow the "Connect with your Institution" link if it appears at the bottom of the screen.
Last Updated: Jan 02, 2018 Views: 315
Answered By: Admin Account