Q: How do I watch art-house films from InstantFlix: Powered by IndieFlix films on my TV with my Roku?
Follow these steps to set up your Roku:
- From a web browser on your computer or mobile device, create or log in to your RBdigital Gateway library account. (If you check out eMagazines for reading in RBdigital, fomerly Zinio, this will be the same account.)
To create a new account, enter your library card number. Then provide your email address and a password.
- Power up your Roku device and select IndieFlix channel. It is located in the Movies and TV section of the channel store.
- Select "Add Channel" then go to the IndieFlix channel.
- Choose any film and select "Watch Full Film." This will bring up your activation code.
- Go back to the RBdigital Gateway on your computer or mobile device. Select "Movies and Classic TV" (InstantFlix: Powered by IndieFlix).
- This will take you to the IndieFlix site, where you can go to the "My Account" option.
- On the "My Account" page you will see "Add a Roku" next to the "My Devices" section. (You can also go directly to http://indieflix.com/roku.)
- Enter your activation code.
- Setup is complete! Begin enjoying art-house films from IndieFlix: Powered by IndieFlix.
Note: If you have more than one Roku device, you will need to follow the setup instructions for each unit as each has a spearate activation code.
Last Updated: Oct 26, 2017 Views: 420
Answered By: JCLWEB TEAM