Q: How do I watch art-house films from IndieFlix films on my TV with my Xbox?
Follow these steps to use the IndieFlix channel on the Xbox app:
- From a web browser on your computer or mobile device, create or log in to your RBdigital Gateway library account. (If you check out eMagazines for reading in RBdigital this will be the same account.)
To create a new account, enter your library card number. Then provide your email address and a password.
- Select "Movies and Classic TV" (IndieFlix).
- On your Xbox, add the IndieFlix app.
- Open the IndieFlix Xbox app and click "Sign In." This will bring up your activation code.
- Return to your computer or mobile device and go to the IndieFlix Activate page.
- Enter the code from the Xbox app, and click "Activate."
- The IndieFlix channel should load, and setup is complete! Begin enjoying art-house films from IndieFlix.
Get more help from IndieFlix »
Last Updated: Jul 17, 2018 Views: 120
Answered By: LibApps ADMIN