Q: I am not receiving email reminders and notices anymore. What should I do?
Please note: Because we cannot control the reliability of email services, we kindly ask that you not rely solely on the courtesy notices. To help you monitor due dates, we provide additional options such as a checkout receipt, your online account, and/or contacting us for an update.
All patrons are responsible for items checked out on their accounts, and overdue fines will not be waived for missing email reminders.
Here are some steps you can take to get email notifications:
- Make sure the library has your correct email address on file. You can check this by logging into the web catalog or by contacting us.
- Contact us to verify that you are set to receive notifications by email, not by phone. We can reset your account if necessary.
- For eBook or eAudiobook notifications, verify your account information on the Magic Wall.
- Check your email account's spam or junk folder.
- Add the following to a safe list or whitelist: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org