Q: How do I change my Zinio password?
Please note: The library's eMagazine service requires that you establish two accounts: a RB Digital Gateway library account (through the website only) and a Zinio.com Reader Account (through the website or mobile app). You must use the same email address for both in order for the library service to work, and we recommend that you use the same password for both as well.
To change your password in your RB Digital Gateway library account:
- Go to www.jocolibrary.org/emagazines and click on Zinio.
- Click on Log In at the top right.
- In the Log In box, click on the Forgot Password? link.
- Provide your email address and submit.
- Check your email for a link to reset your password.
(The message will come from email@example.com. Pop-up blockers must be turned off.)
To change your password in your Zinio.com Reader Account:
From the website
- After logging into your RB Digital Gateway library account, click on the Go to My Checked-out Magazines link at the right. (Alternatively, you can go to www.zinio.com.) This will open a new webpage.
- Hover over the gear shape near the top right, and click on Account Settings. You may be asked to re-enter your password. (If you do not know your Zinio.com password, use the Forgot Password? link to reset.)
- Enter your current and new passwords, then click on Save Changes.
From the mobile app
- Open the Zinio app.
- Go to Settings. (You may need to select Sign In first.)
- Select Change Password, and enter your current and new passwords.
If you don't know your Zinio.com password: Make sure you are logged out. Tap on the book icon at the top right, sign in with Zinio, select Forgot Password?, and follow the prompts to reset.