Q: How do I find businesses that are for sale?

You may want to check the Johnson County Sheriff's office for foreclosures: http://www.jocosheriff.org/. Also check the Kansas City Star, The Daily Record, The Legal Record.  Olathe News, Shawnee News, and Gardner News also all publish legal records.

Last Updated: Oct 26, 2017     Views: 26
Answered By: Admin Account