Q: Where do I go for information on food stamps/SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) in Johnson County?

For information on food stamps/SNAP, contact the Kansas Department for Children and Families at:

Kansas City Regional Service Center
8915 Lenexa Drive, Overland Park, KS 66214
Phone: (913) 826-7300 TTY/TDD: 1-800-766-3777
Fax: (913) 826-7528

Kansas Department for Food and Families: Food Assistance

United States Department of Agriculture: Food and Nutrition Service: SNAP

Last Updated: Oct 26, 2017     Views: 83
Answered By: Bryan Voell