Q: Where do I return interlibrary loan materials?

Interlibrary loan materials may be returned at any Johnson County Library location. Please return your interlibrary loan materials promptly, so that we can ensure future borrowing privileges from the lending libraries. Olathe libraries cannot accept Johnson County Library ILL's at this time.

REMINDER: Please keep the band around the item. If removed, the material may not be recorded as returned and will appear as still charged out on your library account. If the item is lost due to the removal of a strap, you are responsible for the payment of that item.

Last Updated: Aug 24, 2022     Views: 371
Answered By: Lacie Griffin