Q: What happens to the computers and furniture that are replaced or removed from the library?

All library furnishings and computers are County property.  County surplus materials can be purchased on http://www.govdeals.com.

Or you may call Johnson County Office of Financial Management to schedule an appointment to see available items.

Last Updated: Oct 26, 2017     Views: 63
Answered By: Admin Account