How do I watch art-house films from InstantFlix: Powered by IndieFlix films on my TV with my Roku?
Last Updated: Feb 24, 2016 | 294 Views
Topics: Streaming Video
Was this helpful? 0 0
Follow these steps to set up your Roku:
- From a web browser on your computer or mobile device, create or log in to your RB Digital Gateway library account. (If you check out eMagazines for reading in Zinio, this will be the same account.)
To create a new account, enter your library card number. Then provide your email address and a password.
- Power up your Roku device and select IndieFlix channel. It is located in the Movies and TV section of the channel store.
- Select "Add Channel" then go to the IndieFlix channel.
- Choose any film and select "Watch Full Film." This will bring up your activation code.
- Go back to the RB Digital Gateway on your computer or mobile device. Select "Movies and Classic TV" (InstantFlix: Powered by IndieFlix).
- This will take you to the IndieFlix site, where you can go to the "My Account" option.
- On the "My Account" page you will see "Activate Your Device" at the top. Select the "Roku" button. (You can also go directly to http://indieflix.com/roku.)
- Enter your activation code.
- Setup is complete! Begin enjoying art-house films from IndieFlix: Powered by IndieFlix.
Note: If you have more than one Roku device, you will need to follow the setup instructions for each unit as each has a spearate activation code.