How do I watch art-house films from InstantFlix: Powered by IndieFlix films on my TV with my Xbox?
Last Updated: Feb 24, 2016 | 82 Views
Topics: Streaming Video
Was this helpful? 1 1
Follow these steps to set up your Xbox:
- From a web browser on your computer or mobile device, create or log in to your RB Digital Gateway library account. (If you check out eMagazines for reading in Zinio, this will be the same account.)
To create a new account, enter your library card number. Then provide your email address and a password.
- From the RB Digital Gateway, select "Movies and Classic TV" (InstantFlix: Powered by IndieFlix).
- This will take you to the IndieFlix site, where you can go to the "My Account" option.
- On the "My Account" page you will see "Activate Your Device" at the top. Select the "Xbox" button. (You can also go directly to http://indieflix.com/xbox.) This will generate an activation code for you to enter on your Xbox.
- Power up your Xbox and from the home screen select the "App" page. Browse Apps until you find IndieFlix, which is in the Video category. Download the app.
- Select the "Log In" tile on the home screen of the IndieFlix app. This will open a box for you to type in the code you received from the IndieFlix site.
- Enter your activation code.
- Setup is complete! Begin enjoying art-house films from InstantFlix: Powered by IndieFlix.
Note: If you have more than one Xbox, you will need to need to repeat these steps to connect each Xbox to your IndieFlix library account.