Skip to Questions

Answers - How can we help today?

Useful Tip: Start typing to find answers now. If your question hasn't been asked yet, just send it our way.

What is the number to call if I plan on doing a big digging project?

Last Updated: Dec 17, 2013  |  13 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


The nationwide number to call is 811, which will forward you to your local One Call Center.  The One Call Center will send utility professionals to your property to mark the locations of utility lines within a few days. 

The direct number for Kansas is 1-800-DIG-SAFE (1-800-344-7233) 
The direct number for Missouri is 1-800-DIG-RITE (1-800-344-7483)

Answered by Kinsley RiggsBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Contact Us

    • a small icon
      Call us at (913) 826-4600
    • a small icon
      En EspaƱol
      (913) 826-4648
    • a small icon
      Kansas Relay Operator
      (800) 766-3777
    • a small icon
      Text us at (913) 667-7523
    • a small icon
      Email us at
    • a small icon