Skip to Questions

Answers - How can we help today?

Useful Tip: Start typing to find answers now. If your question hasn't been asked yet, just send it our way.

Where can I apply for benefits such as food assistance, child support, and medical assistance?

Last Updated: Dec 17, 2013  |  56 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


The Kansas Department for Children and Families (DCF) agency is responsible for child support services, economic and employment services, prevention and protetive services, and rehabilitation services.  

Use the DCF's Online Application for Benefits to apply for food assistance, temporary assistance for needy families, child care, child support, and medical assistance.  You can also visit the Kansas City Regional Service Center at 8915 Lenexa Drive, Overland Park, KS 66214, or call 913-826-7300 (TTY/TDD: 1-800-766-3777) for more information.

Other benefits and services related to mental illness and substance abuse are available through the Kansas Department for Aging and Disability Services. Visit the links below for more information.

Answered by Kinsley RiggsBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Contact Us

    • a small icon
      Call us at (913) 826-4600
    • a small icon
      En EspaƱol
      (913) 826-4648
    • a small icon
      Kansas Relay Operator
      (800) 766-3777
    • a small icon
      Text us at (913) 667-7523
    • a small icon
      Email us at
    • a small icon