I'm having trouble paying my bill online.
To use the online bill pay service, double check the following:
- Make sure Pay All, or the individual bills you wish to pay are check marked at the top.
- The credit card is a Visa, MasterCard, or Discover.
- The name, including middle name or initial, entered in the name field is an exact match to the name on the card.
- The card number is entered with no spaces.
- The expiration date is entered in an XX/XX format (i.e., for December 2017, enter 12/17).
- 3 digit code is just the 3 digit code on the back. Some cards have the last 4 numbers of the credit card and the 3 digit code.
You select individually which bills to pay using the checkboxes on the left or the pay all button toward the top right. Unfortunately you cannot manually enter in an amount to pay. Often if you immediately get an error message, it is typically a data entry error or a problem with the card's financial institution.
Once you click Finish, then OK to get the payment processed; it can take anywhere between 10-30 seconds before the process completes. If you're still having trouble, contact us. You are also welcome to visit your nearest neighborhood library to pay your account balance.