Skip to Questions

Answers - How can we help today?

Useful Tip: Start typing to find answers now. If your question hasn't been asked yet, just send it our way.

I need tax forms. Where are they?

Last Updated: Jan 22, 2016  |  127 Views

Was this helpful? 1   0


Tax forms are generally available online from the Internal Revenue Service or the apporpriate Department of Revenue.  These can be printed from home or at a Library location near you, and staff are always happy to help with printing forms for 15¢ per page.

The Central Resource Library has a limited number of paper copies of some common federal forms, available beginning mid-January during the spring tax season, while supplies last. Libraries do not carry paper copies of any state or local tax forms. Due to the volume of calls, we regret that we are unable to answer questions about form inventory, but you are welcome check in person. 

For federal forms, you can also contact your local IRS office in Kansas or Missouri.

For Kansas forms, you can also visit the local Kansas Department of Revenue office at 13420 W 62nd Terrace (at Pflumm and Shawnee Mission Parkway) in Shawnee.

Check out our guide to Tax Forms & Help, or visit the websites below for more information.

Answered by Monica DBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Contact Us

    • a small icon
      Call us at (913) 826-4600
    • a small icon
      En EspaƱol
      (913) 826-4648
    • a small icon
      Kansas Relay Operator
      (800) 766-3777
    • a small icon
      Text us at (913) 667-7523
    • a small icon
      Email us at
    • a small icon