Skip to Questions

Answers - How can we help today?

Useful Tip: Start typing to find answers now. If your question hasn't been asked yet, just send it our way.

I really need to have some dental work done but unfortunately I don't have any dental insurance and I can't afford to pay in full out of pocket.

Last Updated: Sep 30, 2015  |  44 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


There are several places in Johnson County to receive free and/or reduced dental care including Health Partnership Clinic and the Johnson County Department of Health and Environment.   For a complete listing please refer to this Health Resource Guide for all safety net health services in the Greater Kansas City area.

Don't forget the UMKC Dental School has a patient clinic.  Fees are usually one-third to one-half the cost of private care and must be paid in-full when services are delivered.

Answered by MelodyBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Contact Us

    • a small icon
      Call us at (913) 826-4600
    • a small icon
      En EspaƱol
      (913) 826-4648
    • a small icon
      Kansas Relay Operator
      (800) 766-3777
    • a small icon
      Text us at (913) 667-7523
    • a small icon
      Email us at
    • a small icon