Skip to Questions

Answers - How can we help today?

Useful Tip: Start typing to find answers now. If your question hasn't been asked yet, just send it our way.

My teacher tells me to use microfilm for the front page of the newspaper of my birthday. Help!

Last Updated: Jan 22, 2016  |  49 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


Microfiche and microfilm machines are located at the Central Resource Library. These machines include several digital readers that can save scans to a flash drive at no charge. Printing is available at a cost of 15 cents per page. These devices read old newspapers that have been placed on film. The Library carries several newspapers on film including Kansas City Star.

Answered by Monica DBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Contact Us

    • a small icon
      Call us at (913) 826-4600
    • a small icon
      En EspaƱol
      (913) 826-4648
    • a small icon
      Kansas Relay Operator
      (800) 766-3777
    • a small icon
      Text us at (913) 667-7523
    • a small icon
      Email us at
    • a small icon