Skip to Questions

Answers - How can we help today?

Useful Tip: Start typing to find answers now. If your question hasn't been asked yet, just send it our way.

How can I contact the Immigration and Naturalization Service?

Last Updated: Sep 12, 2013  |  20 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services has a National Customer Service Center at 800-375-5283.  More information is on the Contact Us page.

You can also contact the local Field Office for Kansas City:

Immigration & Naturalization Service
9747 NW Conant Avenue
Kansas City, MO 64153

Please note:  In order to visit this office or to speak with an Immigration Information Officer, you must have an appointment scheduled by USCIS, or you must schedule an INFOPASS appointment on the USCIS website. Note that this office is CLOSED for INFOPASS appointment on Wednesdays.

Answered by Christine PBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Contact Us

    • a small icon
      Call us at (913) 826-4600
    • a small icon
      En EspaƱol
      (913) 826-4648
    • a small icon
      Kansas Relay Operator
      (800) 766-3777
    • a small icon
      Text us at (913) 667-7523
    • a small icon
      Email us at
    • a small icon