Skip to Questions

Answers - How can we help today?

Useful Tip: Start typing to find answers now. If your question hasn't been asked yet, just send it our way.

Are there materials that may not be requested on Interlibrary Loan?

Last Updated: Oct 25, 2013  |  65 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


  • Reference or non-circulating materials (including Genealogy) owned by Johnson County Library.
  • A complete issue of a periodical or newspaper (some complete newspapers can be requested on microfilm).
  • E-books
  • PlayStation, Xbox, and Wii video games
  • Any materials needed in less than 2 weeks
Answered by Kari SimeBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Contact Us

    • a small icon
      Call us at (913) 826-4600
    • a small icon
      En EspaƱol
      (913) 826-4648
    • a small icon
      Kansas Relay Operator
      (800) 766-3777
    • a small icon
      Text us at (913) 667-7523
    • a small icon
      Email us at
    • a small icon