Skip to Questions

Answers - How can we help today?

Useful Tip: Start typing to find answers now. If your question hasn't been asked yet, just send it our way.

What may be requested on Interlibrary Loan?

Last Updated: Jan 22, 2016  |  305 Views

Was this helpful? 3   1


  • Titles not owned by or formats not available from the Johnson County Library or Olathe Public Library.
  • Audio/visual materials such as videos, CDs, CD-ROMs, audiocassettes and LPs.
  • Photocopies of periodical articles not available at Johnson County Library.
  • Census records and newspapers on microfilm.
    NOTE: All microfilm/microfiche must be picked up, viewed and copied at the Central Resource Library.
  • New books not already on order by Johnson County Library.*

*Requests for new books will be forwarded to the Library's Collection Development Department for consideration for purchase. If not purchased, an Interlibrary Loan request will be made.

Answered by Kari SimeBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Contact Us

    • a small icon
      Call us at (913) 826-4600
    • a small icon
      En EspaƱol
      (913) 826-4648
    • a small icon
      Kansas Relay Operator
      (800) 766-3777
    • a small icon
      Text us at (913) 667-7523
    • a small icon
      Email us at
    • a small icon