What may be requested on Interlibrary Loan?
Last Updated: Jan 22, 2016 | 271 Views
Topics: Interlibrary Loan
Was this helpful? 3 0
- Titles not owned by or formats not available from the Johnson County Library or Olathe Public Library.
- Audio/visual materials such as videos, CDs, CD-ROMs, audiocassettes and LPs.
- Photocopies of periodical articles not available at Johnson County Library.
- Census records and newspapers on microfilm.
NOTE: All microfilm/microfiche must be picked up, viewed and copied at the Central Resource Library.
- New books not already on order by Johnson County Library.*
*Requests for new books will be forwarded to the Library's Collection Development Department for consideration for purchase. If not purchased, an Interlibrary Loan request will be made.