Skip to Questions

Answers - How can we help today?

Useful Tip: Start typing to find answers now. If your question hasn't been asked yet, just send it our way.

How can I find an aerial photograph of a property or area of Johnson County?

Last Updated: May 28, 2015  |  36 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


Most, if not all, Johnson County residences have an aerial photograph available through the County Appraiser's website as part of the Real Estate Values. Once you look up the address, click on Map Parcel to be taken to the AIMS site. On the AIMS site, choose "oblique view" - represented by an icon that looks like a building w/ a tree in front to see the aerial views of the property.

For other enquiries, call AIMS (Automated Information Mapping System) at: 913-715-1600, or visit their website.

Answered by Monica DBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Contact Us

    • a small icon
      Call us at (913) 826-4600
    • a small icon
      En Español
      (913) 826-4648
    • a small icon
      Kansas Relay Operator
      (800) 766-3777
    • a small icon
      Text us at (913) 667-7523
    • a small icon
      Email us at
    • a small icon