Skip to Questions

Answers - How can we help today?

Useful Tip: Start typing to find answers now. If your question hasn't been asked yet, just send it our way.

I'm doing my taxes and need the price of some stocks from several years ago. Can you help me?

Last Updated: Jan 22, 2016  |  30 Views
Topics: Business

Was this helpful? 0   0


You should be able to find old stock prices in the Library's database Standard & Poor's Netadvantage which you can access from outside the library with your library card number and PIN.

If you cannot locate the stocks in the database, we have publications called Capital Changes and Directory of Obsolete Securities at the Central Resource Library. Capital Changes lists information about mergers as well as listing stock splits and their taxation value.

Answered by Monica DBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Contact Us

    • a small icon
      Call us at (913) 826-4600
    • a small icon
      En EspaƱol
      (913) 826-4648
    • a small icon
      Kansas Relay Operator
      (800) 766-3777
    • a small icon
      Text us at (913) 667-7523
    • a small icon
      Email us at
    • a small icon