Skip to Questions

Answers - How can we help today?

Useful Tip: Start typing to find answers now. If your question hasn't been asked yet, just send it our way.

Are there programs to help adults finish their college degree or a high quality certificate?

Last Updated: Jul 10, 2017  |  3 Views
Was this helpful? 0   0


KC Degrees is a free service that was launched in September 2016 to help adults return to and finish college.  Interested adults work with College Success Navigators to find the right school and degree program, apply for financial aid, get enrolled, "stay the course", and earn the degree or a high quality certificate!

Answered by MartyBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Contact Us

    • a small icon
      Call us at (913) 826-4600
    • a small icon
      En EspaƱol
      (913) 826-4648
    • a small icon
      Kansas Relay Operator
      (800) 766-3777
    • a small icon
      Text us at (913) 667-7523
    • a small icon
      Email us at
    • a small icon