I heard you have display monitors in your Central Study Rooms. How does that work?
How to Connect Your Laptop (or Other Device) to a Study Room Display Monitor
You can share your screen using the wall-mounted monitor. Here’s how:
1. Find a Librarian and ask for a Study Room AV Kit
2. In the kit you’ll find everything you need:
• Remote control for the monitor.
• HDMI cable
(Your device doesn’t have an HDMI output? No worries! We’ll loan you cable adapters.)
3. Connect the HDMI cable (or adapter) to your device
4. Connect the cable to the HDMI cable port in the wall socket
(Look for it below the monitor)
5. Use the remote to turn on the monitor
• The monitor will only work on the HDMI1 input setting
(Don’t worry, it’s the default setting and you shouldn’t have to do anything)
That’s it! If you have any questions, please find a staff member to assist you. Good luck!