Skip to Questions

Answers - How can we help today?

Useful Tip: Start typing to find answers now. If your question hasn't been asked yet, just send it our way.

I had my taxes done at the library, but I have't received my refund yet. What do I do?

Last Updated: Jun 25, 2015  |  26 Views
Topics: Taxes

Was this helpful? 0   0


To check the status of tax refunds: 

Kansas Tax Refund Status: 1-800-894-0318 or fill out an online form.

IRS Tax Refund Status: 1-800-829-1040 or fill out an online form.

If you cannot find your information from the above websites or phone numbers, contact the library, and we will get you in touch with the volunteer coordinator for the AARP tax assistance program.

Answered by Monica DBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Contact Us

    • a small icon
      Call us at (913) 826-4600
    • a small icon
      En EspaƱol
      (913) 826-4648
    • a small icon
      Kansas Relay Operator
      (800) 766-3777
    • a small icon
      Text us at (913) 667-7523
    • a small icon
      Email us at
    • a small icon