What places can pick-up donations from my house?
Last Updated: Jun 25, 2015 | 485 Views
Topics: Community Services
Was this helpful? 4 1
Below is a list of organizations that can pick up donated items from your residence. This list may not be comprehensive.
Please check with the organizations as to what they can pick up/what they need.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters, 913-378-9448
- Community Services League, 913-342-1122
- Epilepsy Foundation, 816-561-0764
- National Federation for the Blind Donation Pick-Up Service, 816-483-2922
- Hope House, 816-461-4673
- Ozanam, 816-965-9300
- Salvation Army, 816-421-5434
- Sherwood Center, 816-363-4606
- Surplus Exchange, 816-472-0444
- Vietnam Veterans of America, 913-342-8545