Skip to Questions

Answers - How can we help today?

Useful Tip: Start typing to find answers now. If your question hasn't been asked yet, just send it our way.

Who do I call about a pothole?

Last Updated: May 26, 2015  |  68 Views

Was this helpful? 1   0


When reporting a pothole location, please include the county, highway number, nearest local cross street or interchange, direction (i.e. northbound, southbound, eastbound, westbound), lanes impacted (i.e. right lane, center lane, left lane, shoulder), and your phone number (for after hours calls only, in case we have questions).

If your city doesn't have a designated office, contact your city's public works department.


Johnson County Highways: 913-764-0987 *please note that Shawnee Mission Parkway is a Kansas highway
Leavenworth County Highways: 913-721-2960
Wyandotte County Highways: 913-721-2960
     *Outside of Johnson, Leavenworth, and Wyandotte counties, contact KDOT.

Fairway: 913-722-2822
Lenexa: 913-477-7880
Olathe: 913-971-6037
Overland Park: 913-895-5010
Shawnee: 913-631-2500


Missouri Highways: MoDOT Customer Service Center: 1-888-275-6636

Grandview: 816-316-4856
Independence: 816-325-7624

Kansas City, MO: 816-513-9224
Lee's Summit: 816-969-7754
Liberty: 816-792-6150
North Kansas City: 816-274-6004
Raytown: 816-737-6044

Answered by Monica DBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Contact Us

    • a small icon
      Call us at (913) 826-4600
    • a small icon
      En EspaƱol
      (913) 826-4648
    • a small icon
      Kansas Relay Operator
      (800) 766-3777
    • a small icon
      Text us at (913) 667-7523
    • a small icon
      Email us at
    • a small icon