Skip to Questions

Answers - How can we help today?

Useful Tip: Start typing to find answers now. If your question hasn't been asked yet, just send it our way.

Do you have a form for a contractor's lien?

Last Updated: May 26, 2015  |  7 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


The Johnson County District Courts provides information filing mechanics liens with the Court Clerk's Office. Visit the Mechanic's Liens page or call 913-715-3500 for additional information. 

You may also find forms in Gale Legal Forms by a keyword search.

Answered by Monica DBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Contact Us

    • a small icon
      Call us at (913) 826-4600
    • a small icon
      En EspaƱol
      (913) 826-4648
    • a small icon
      Kansas Relay Operator
      (800) 766-3777
    • a small icon
      Text us at (913) 667-7523
    • a small icon
      Email us at
    • a small icon