How do I watch art-house films from InstantFlix: Powered by IndieFlix films with my Amazon Fire TV device?
Last Updated: Feb 24, 2016 | 67 Views
Topics: Streaming Video
Was this helpful? 0 0
Follow these steps to set up your Amazon Fire TV device:
- From a web browser on your computer or mobile device, create or log in to your RB Digital Gateway library account. (If you check out eMagazines for reading in Zinio, this will be the same account.)
To create a new account, enter your library card number. Then provide your email address and a password.
- Power up your Fire TV device and select IndieFlix channel. It is located in the Movies and TV section of the channel store.
- Select "Add Channel" then go to the IndieFlix channel.
- Choose any film and select "Watch Full Film." This will bring up your activation code.
- Go back to the RB Digital Gateway on your computer or mobile device. Select "Movies and Classic TV" (InstantFlix: Powered by IndieFlix).
- This will take you to the IndieFlix site, where you can go to "IndieFlix on Fire TV" at the bottom of the screen or enter the web address http://indieflix.com/firetv.
- At the top of the page you will see a box to enter your activation code. Click the "Submit" button.
- Setup is complete! Begin enjoying art-house films from InstantFlix: Powered by IndieFlix.