Skip to Questions

Answers - How can we help today?

Useful Tip: Start typing to find answers now. If your question hasn't been asked yet, just send it our way.

How do I report elder abuse in Kansas?

Last Updated: May 26, 2015  |  104 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


Johnson County, the Kansas Dept. of Social and Rehabilitation Svcs., and local law enforcement have come together to create FAST (the Financial Abuse Specialist Team). The team's mission is to investigate and prosecute elder abuse, particularly financial exploitation. Any organization or facility wanting a representative of his office to visit and talk about elder abuse or to report suspected elder abuse can call 913-715-3140.

Answered by Monica DBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Contact Us

    • a small icon
      Call us at (913) 826-4600
    • a small icon
      En EspaƱol
      (913) 826-4648
    • a small icon
      Kansas Relay Operator
      (800) 766-3777
    • a small icon
      Text us at (913) 667-7523
    • a small icon
      Email us at
    • a small icon